I don't wanna go back already, not until the security is loosened at checkpoint
Why?
Give me a second.....!&#%#!**$#@&
Firstly, i don't know why they change the bus route
The bus drive all the way from Kranji to Woodlands
And the traffic was sooo jam we have to walk all the way from Woodlands to checkpoint
I don't even know how to walk to the checkpoint so i just follow blindly
And seriously different people walk different directly at certain point
*faint*... lucky i didn't get lost
Then, when i finally reach the checkpoint
To pass through the officer ask me to scan my fingerprint
And ya i think some of you have guess it,
I don't have fingerprint,
ok i have but it's not clear,
Twice cannot get detected, so she ask me to change to my left hand
Left hand fingerprint cannot get detected,
She keep asking me to change my finger to scan
That was still ok,
When she finally give up, she asked me to go to the next counter to scan my fingerprint
She told me if she couldnt scan my fingerprint, she would have to refer me to the office
I told her just refer me to the office and don't bother about scanning anymore,
I don't know if she has any hearing problem o what, she asked me to scan again and again
Until finally she referred me to the office BUT i have to wait for her colleagues
And guess what, her colleagues sure took her own sweet time
You can't imagine how cool it is to walk beside a custom officer in the checkpoint,
People just stare at you as if you are a fugitive or alien
Gosh..
I hate scanning fingerprint, it's always like that
last time driving test was like that,
Doing IC was like that as well
Grr... seriously it's good to have clear fingerprint!
No comments:
Post a Comment