Thursday, December 2, 2010

Korea Day 7-Busan

9.00pm Korea time
I'm back early to my room. It is really tiring getting about 6 hours or less of sleep since i come here.

Well, i'm extending my working days here! So it means that my weekend will be paid!! Yippee, no need to save money for my meals then. Muahahaha....

I'm planning for a jjimjilbang visit tomorrow after work! Well, i'm looking forward to it but i'm not sure whether the conference will last for one hour again tomorrow :S It's my first time making conference call without the presence of my supervisor. This is the time where i hope my supervisor would be here. I guess i'm getting dependent on him cause when there's a conference call i would just let him do all the talking. I don't really have a good EQ. Sometimes i don't know whether i should said certain things or not. And when people asked me to talk, i dont really know how to start! Like these few days of conference call, I'm being ask by the korean colleague to start the talk and today, the German colleague asked me to report and explain about the experiments and situation on the site, cause they think i have a better commandment of english i think! And i started to stammer when i talk.. aish. I'm just not good enough in speaking and explaining.

No comments: