Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Korea Day 6-Busan

9.47pm Korea time
I like here! Yesterday another collegue from QIAGEN is joining. He'll be extending his stay for another day ie tomorrow. I like the people i work with, the weather, the hotel, the food. I'm really not sure i'm looking forward to going back to Singapore. I already feel very sad just thinking about leaving here. I really have a great time with the colleagues here. I never imagine we can talk about all the things so openly here including work and complains. There are subjects that i never imagine they would open their heart to talk about. I guess when you open up to someone, they in turn will open up to you too.

And it is here too that i understand that customer is always customer. I have never face a customer upfront before, though i dont need to over here, but it has really open up my eyes on the us-customer-relationship by seeing it myself with my two eyes.

For this assignment, i've really learn a lot not just pipetting skills. It is really an experience. I'm really grateful for it but i'm still hoping i can extend!

No comments: