现在的小孩一点都不可爱!
See, here comes the drama again. It's a drama with episodes that repeat itself every now and then. That's my niece.
If i have a recorder now, u can hear her sound; screaming, crying AND ranting. Guess what, just because she doesn't want to attend the dance class or whatever tuition class. Everytime is the same! She doesn't dare to vent on the parents, so everything is to my aunt. Parents make their kids attend this class, attend that class but this is the rebound of the kids. For a p3 kid, she can say, why do you all treat me like that? please spare me! etc. Kids nowadays are under tremendous stress that parents doesn't even know because they are just not there when they are ranting. I REALLY HATE the kiasuness in Singaporean parents. Wake up, parents! I say wake up!
At times, i really cannot stand this, I had the sudden urged to record down everything my niece said today for her mum to listen.
And please, don't let me open my gold mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment