Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Career aspirations

Ideally, what do you hope to accomplish in your career over the next three years?

Ideally, what do you hope to accomplish in your career over the next ten years?

What personal attributes will contribute most to your success?

If you don’t reach your goal, which of your personal attributes will likely have held you back?

What job experiences or development activities do you think would be most helpful to you in meeting your career goals?


...... i totally have no idea how to fill in these questionnaires! What exactly is the employer looking for from these questionnaires??? And it's just the first part of the selection!!






3 comments:

不知道 said...

haha.. Not everyone has great aspirations in career.. It's ok to fill in some simple answers too.

If I were the employer, I will appreciate your truthful answer. Too bad I'm not... :)

Grace said...

ya lor i also think so but there's still so many questions left that i dunno what to answer!!!

不知道 said...

ok, hope you find a job you like. God bless :)