Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally got a job today!
But i rejected it at the end

When you lose something, you'll gain something in return
And when you gain something, you'll lose something in return
I think it's quite true
Throughout the interview, i met with a few nice manager/boss
I've been given precious advice like a wake-up call
That's why i rejected the job today

To a friend who don't consider me as a friend?
I guess i wouldn't see you anymore but i've been wanting to say thank you for everything
Goodbye.

4 comments:

不知道 said...

Congrats! Think at least u noe what u want to do. Dat's v impt. But e feeling of waiting surely isn't too gd.
Hope u can find ur ideal job soon. =) God BLESS u.

Grace said...

Not really, it's not like what you think. You misintepreted it

wy said...

who?

Grace said...

y? u feel guilty now?