Saturday, March 28, 2009

Damn! I think i made 2 huge loopholes in my UROPS report!
I didn't realise that even after i handed in the report!!!
I'm so gonna be shot with arrows during presentation!

Scratching head now...ARGHHH!!!!

3 comments:

不知道 said...

Jiayou. Get the loopholes patched now, and get ready to shield off the arrows. Shud not be a big prob.

Grace said...

it's too late to patch anything now! reports have been printed out and submitted.
Now it's either i admit it myself or feign ignorance during presentations. But i tink i'll opt for the second option, just pretend that it's all so perfect unless the examiners ask about it :S
Hope things just go smoothly on Wed n Thurs

不知道 said...

Given a chance tt e examiner din read e report thoroughly, u cn just present e corrected version (if it's necessary to present this portion).
At least then e examiner will hear e correct stuff. But of course, dun point out e mistake in e report unless needed.

Tink u ain't not e only one to make sure big Loopholes. :P

Good luck!