Thursday, October 25, 2007

T-I-R-E-D

I am soo tired.. we are running out of time to do lab. It's like this week everyday have to wake up early and come back late.. so tired! Tomorrow have to go do lab again. Hopefully can get a good result on next week then that's the end for lab.. but ya hopefully. Here's what i have been doing today, most of the time..
this is my hardwork!! 40 fractions with triplicate + standards duplicate.. Wow 100++ wells.. of course this is just one of the plates but imagine doing it in test tube =O Luckily there' s enzyme activity..phew. I think i finish doing this from morning till around 3+.. ya then went for lunch. Shhh... My dad will surely nag at me if he knows about it =P .How can science people don't get gastric pain huh. But there's one thing about open lab, you can do anything.. hehe.


No comments: